Planning & Budgeting
1. Does your company have a one, three, and five year plan in writing?
IS THIS IN PLACE?
IS THIS A PRIORITY?
HOW WELL IS THIS EXECUTED?
2. Does your company have a budget?
3. Do you run daily/weekly/monthly financial reports?
4. Does the company have a departmental Profit and Loss Statement?
5. Do you know your Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and compare to plan?
6. Do you have a succession plan or exit strategy in place?
Please rank the tasks in order of importance to your company
Drag each task to order them from most important on the top to least important on the bottom.
1. Do you have a Marketing Plan?
2. Do you have a Branding Strategy?
3. Do you know Your Market Potential?
4. Do you set Marketing Goals & Track Costs Per Lead?
5. Do you have an optimized website and a system to grow your online reviews?
6. Do you utilize social media Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Yelp/Blogs?
1. Do you have a documented sales process with dedicated Sales Team, Comfort advisors or Selling Technicians?
2. Do you have a Tiered Pricing System (Best, Better, Good)?
3. Do you use a finance program and include buydowns costs in pricing?
4. Do you regularly train on lead generation & selling?
5. Do you have a Pre-Call and Post Call Process?
6. Do you have a referral and review program?
1. Have You Priced Your Service Labor Rate for Profitability?
2. Do you utilize a flat rate pricing system?
3. Do you have Business & Training Plan, operational procedures for your service & installation teams?
4. Do you track individual performance measurements for service and installation teams?
5. Do you have a structured residential maintenance program in place?
6. Do you have an purchase and inventory control / replenishment system?
1. Do you have a Hiring Process?
2. Do you have team operating processes, role descriptions, skill development plans as well as an organizational chart?
3. Do your perform detailed performance Reviews?
4. Does the company pay for performance based on the goals of the employee/company?
5. Do you have a Policy as well as Safety Manuals. Do you hold regularly scheduled safety meetings?
6. Do you have a Non Compete - Non Solicitation in place?